HP Officejet Pro 8660 Printer Driver and Software
HP Officejet Pro 8660 Driver Download – The HP Officejet Pro 8660 Printer Chauffeur Among one of the most crucial points a printer can do is publish swiftly to ensure that extensive documents do not take over the printer. The Officejet Pro publishes 19 black-and-white files per min, which is one of the most effective speed scores among inkjets we examined. It also publishes shade files at a rate of around 15 web pages per minute, which is superior for an inkjet.
See Also : HP Officejet Pro 8640 Printer
The Officejet Pro publishes black-and-white files at a resolution of 4,800 x 2,400 dots per inch (dpi), which is more than sufficient for producing tidy, specialist records. It publishes shade papers at a resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, which will make your colored charts and also message look sharp and tidy. The printer can publish pictures, although you’ll wish to use photo-specific paper for the very best results. For professional-level image prints, you’ll intend to purchase a specific picture printer, although the Officejet Pro can create pictures at a high adequate high quality to satisfy most customers.
Driver HP Download For Windows
Operating System(s) : Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit) , Windows 10 (64-bit).
Download Here (161.9 MB) Basic 32&64-bit Full Feature
Download Here (36.1 MB) Basic 32-bit
Download Here (38.3 MB) Basic 64-bit
Download Here (23.7 MB) Firmware Update
Driver HP Download For Mac
Operating System(s) : Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14
Download Here (153.1 MB) Series Full Feature Software and drivers
Download Here (8.3 MB) Easy Start
How to Install HP Officejet Pro 8660 Printer?
If you want to install this printer driver now, please follow the step below:
- The installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on the file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Driver are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting This Printer Driver software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices HP Officejet Pro 8660 Printer are ready to use.
How to uninstall HP Officejet Pro 8660 Printer?
If you want to uninstall This Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press the Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Driver would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Driver been removed. Then click the “Finish” option.
The steps for HP Officejet Pro 8660 Printer Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps were maybe a little bit different from other OS.