HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw Printer Driver and Software
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw Driver Download – The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw driver, Firmware as well as Software Download And Install for Microsoft Windows 32-bit– 64-bit as well as Mac Platforms. is an entry-level monochrome all-in-one (AIO) printer developed for home-based or little offices and workgroups. It lists for much less than the Editors’ Option Canon imageClass MF249dw and also prints a bit much faster. Nonetheless, general result high quality isn’t rather like the Canon AIO, specifically when publishing images and graphics. Likewise, like a lot of entry-level laser makers, the M148fdw’s running expenses are high, which, when combined with its print high quality, relegates it to a low-volume message and/or in-house monochrome AIO.
The M148fdw can hold 260 sheets, split between a 250-sheet primary tray and also 10-sheet multipurpose tray that pulls out from the back. That paper ability is greater than all of its competitors mentioned here. HP ranks the M148fdw at 30 pages per minute (ppm). I checked it over Ethernet from our standard Intel Core i5 testbed PC running Windows 10 Specialist, and the M148fdw churned our 12-page Word text paper at the price of 29.9 ppm. That’s 2.5 ppm quicker than the Canon MF249dw, 5.2 ppm slower than the Bro MFC-L2710DW, as well as a monstrous 14ppm quicker than HP’s M130fw.
See Also : HP Officejet 150 Printer
Driver HP Download For Windows
Operating System(s) : Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit) , Windows 10 (64-bit).
Download Here (243.2 MB) Basic 32&64-bit Full Feature
Download Here (46.4 MB) Series Basic
Download Here (11.6 MB) HP Universal Fax
Download Here (0.1 MB) HP Universal Fax Driver For Windows Release Notes
Download Here (18.3 MB) Firmware Update
Download Here (26.3 MB) HP EPrint
Download Here (10.6 MB) HP Print and Scan Doctor
Driver HP Download For Mac
Operating System(s) : Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14
Download Here (0.0 MB) Series Full Feature Software and drivers
Download Here (9.1 MB) HP Easy Start
Download Here (22.7 MB) Firmware Update
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw Printer?
If you want to install this printer driver now, please follow the step below:
- The installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on the file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Driver are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting This Printer Driver software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw Printer are ready to use.
How to uninstall HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw Printer?
If you want to uninstall This Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press the Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Driver would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Driver been removed. Then click the “Finish” option.
The steps for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw Printer Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps were maybe a little bit different from other OS.