HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130a Printer Driver and Software
HP LaserJet Pro M130a Driver Download Windows and Mac – HP LaserJet Pro M130a Driver and Software Download, HP LaserJet Pro M130a Download Driver for Windows 10 and XP , HP LaserJet Pro M130a Download Driver MacOS X, HP LaserJet Pro M130a Driver for macbook, HP Scanner Software Download. The M130fw’s single paper input source is a 150-sheet tray that pulls out from the front. HP includes a clear plastic cover for the tray (it flips upwards for very easy gain access to) that you attach throughout configuration. The 100-sheet output tray additionally expands out from the front of the printer, simply under the automated file feeder (ADF). The ADF holds 35 sheets, which is big for this little MFP, however, like the print engine, it’s not auto-duplexing, so you’ll need to hand over two-sided originals manually to check both sides.
See Also : HP LaserJet Pro M130 Driver
The HP LaserJet Pro M130a ADF does not have an automated duplexer, either, though you can discover one on the ADFs on the-more-expensive imageClass MF229dw and also the Editors’ Choice imageClass MF249dw. In addition, all three of the Canon designs support automated two-sided printing.Security functions on the M130fw are minimal, containing a password-protected ingrained site, enabling and also disabling details network ports, as well as the capability to transform the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) neighborhood password. (SNMP is used for, to name a few things, accumulating and giving info over an IP network. The M130fw’s maximum monthly responsibility cycle is 10,000 pages, with a recommended print quantity of 150 to 1,500 web pages, the same as the Canon imageClass MF227dw’s. The MF249dw, on the other hand, has a responsibility cycle of 15,000 web pages with a suggested volume of approximately 3,000.
Driver HP Download For Windows:
Operating System(s) : Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit) , Windows 10 (64-bit).
Download Here ↔ Full Feature series Full Feature Software and Drivers 32&64-bit
Download Here ↔ Series Basic 32-bit
Download Here ↔ Series Basic 64-bit
Download Here ↔ HP Universal Fax 32&64-bit
Download Here ↔ HP Universal Fax Driver Release Notes 32&64-bit
Download Here ↔ Firmware Update 32&64-bit
Download Here ↔ HP Easy Start Printer Utility Software 32&64-bit
Download Here ↔ HP Print and Scan Doctor 32&64-bit
Driver HP Download For Mac OS X:
Operating System(s) : Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15
Download Here ↔ Series Full Feature Software and Drivers
Download Here ↔ HP Easy Start
Download Here ↔ HP Printer series Firmware Update
HP Drivers Download for Linux OS:
For Linux downloads, HP recommends another website. If you need to download Linux drivers – Click here
Download and install the HP All-in-One Printer Procedure software:
- Select the type of driver and click on the download button, Please wait for the software or driver to finish downloading.
- Double click on the File that you just downloaded to use, follow the instructions on the desktop screen.
- Follow the screen instructions to continue and complete the setup
- After completion, try to print, scan, or other depending on the functionality of your printer.
- If there are problems, please ask directly to the HP Support – Click here
Incoming search terms:
- download free Hp Laser Jet Pro MFP M130a driver for 32 bit Windows 10
- m130a mfp
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro M130a Driver?
If you want to install this printer driver now, please follow the step below:
- The installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on the file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Driver are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting This Printer Driver software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices HP LaserJet Pro M130a Driver are ready to use.
How to uninstall HP LaserJet Pro M130a Driver?
If you want to uninstall This Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press the Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Driver would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Driver been removed. Then click the “Finish” option.
The steps for HP LaserJet Pro M130a Driver Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps were maybe a little bit different from other OS.