HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130 Printer Driver and Software
HP LaserJet Pro M130 Driver Driver Download Windows and Mac – HP LaserJet Pro M130 Driver Driver and Software Download, HP LaserJet Pro M130 Driver Download Driver for Windows 10 and XP , Download Driver HP LaserJet Pro M130 Driver MacOS X, HP LaserJet Pro M130 Driver Driver for macbook, HP LaserJet Pro M130 Driver Scanner Software Download. The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130 is an inexpensive monochrome laser all-in-one printer (AIO) designed for micro- as well as home-office usage. Offered its small dimension as well as function set, it must execute well as an individual AIO, too. It’s dramatically smaller sized and lighter than the Editors’ Choice Canon imageClass MF227dw, but although both makers are likewise valued, the M130 loses in a couple of vital locations. It supports only hands-on duplexing, for example, and also has higher-than-average running prices. Nevertheless, the LaserJet Pro M130 is a solid choice overall for low-volume small as well as home-based workplace monochrome output, in addition to modest personal printing, copying, scanning, and also faxing.At 11 by 16.7 by 11.4 inches (HWD) as well as evaluating a mild 16.8 extra pounds, the M130, compared to the Canon MF227dw (14.2 by 15.4 by 14.6 inches and 28.2 pounds) as well as a few other rivals, is tiny for a multifunction printer.
See Also : HP Color LaserJet Pro M454dw Printer
It must fit pleasantly on the majority of desktops. You can link via Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or to one computer system with a USB cable television. Mobile links are available via Wi-Fi Direct (a peer-to-peer protocol that doesn’t need either tool to be part of a network), AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, and also HP’s own ePrint, which permits you to print via email. To set up some of these features, or execute walk-up tasks such as scanning to a network drive as well as making duplicates, you utilize the 2.7-inch shade touch LCD that, aside from the Back, Home, and also Help buttons, consists of the entire control board
Driver HP Download For Windows:
Operating System(s) : Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit) , Windows 10 (64-bit).
Download Here ↔ Full Feature series Full Feature Software and Drivers 32&64-bit
Download Here ↔ Series Basic 32-bit
Download Here ↔ Series Basic 64-bit
Download Here ↔ HP Universal Fax 32&64-bit
Download Here ↔ HP Universal Fax Driver Release Notes 32&64-bit
Download Here ↔ Firmware Update 32&64-bit
Download Here ↔ HP Easy Start Printer Utility Software 32&64-bit
Download Here ↔ HP Print and Scan Doctor 32&64-bit
Driver HP Download For Mac OS X:
Operating System(s) : Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15
Download Here ↔ Series Full Feature Software and Drivers
Download Here ↔ HP Easy Start
Download Here ↔ HP Printer series Firmware Update
HP Drivers Download for Linux OS:
For Linux downloads, HP recommends another website. If you need to download Linux drivers – Click here
Download and install the HP All-in-One Printer Procedure software:
- Select the type of driver and click on the download button, Please wait for the software or driver to finish downloading.
- Double click on the File that you just downloaded to use, follow the instructions on the desktop screen.
- Follow the screen instructions to continue and complete the setup
- After completion, try to print, scan, or other depending on the functionality of your printer.
- If there are problems, please ask directly to the HP Support – Click here
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro M130 Driver?
If you want to install this printer driver now, please follow the step below:
- The installation process can be started when the download is complete, and you are ready to begin setting. The first step, click and open the directory where you store the downloaded file. The name of the printer driver files usually ends with.EXE extension.
- Click twice on the driver file, or you can right click on the file. It’s Up to you, then run as administrator and then wait a few minutes while the driver files from Driver are being extracted. After completion of file extraction is done, please follow the next installation steps.
- Installing the printer driver will start with setting This Printer Driver software packages and do the following instructions displayed on the screen of the computer to complete the setup.
- After done to follow the instructions, your printing devices HP LaserJet Pro M130 Driver are ready to use.
How to uninstall HP LaserJet Pro M130 Driver?
If you want to uninstall This Printer Driver now, please follow the step below:
- Click on the start menu or press the Microsoft button on your computer screen.
- Then find the control panel menu. If it had been found, just click on the icon control panel and select uninstall the program.
- See the list of installed applications, just select Driver would you remove and click uninstall option.
- To complete the uninstall process, please wait a while until the Driver been removed. Then click the “Finish” option.
The steps for HP LaserJet Pro M130 Driver Installation and Uninstallation Guides are tested for Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8. 8.1. This procedure of steps were maybe a little bit different from other OS.